All Purpose Roasting Dry Rub is best used for poultry
- 6 Tbps sea salt
- 2 Tbps Smoked Paprika
- 2 Tbps Onion Powder
- 2 Tbps Garlic Powder
- 6 Tbps Italian Seasoning
- 6 Tbps Brown Sugar
- 1 Tbps Thyme
- 1 Tbps Mustard Powder
- 1 Tbps Black pepper
- If using your own dried herbs, like thyme, chop them as finely as possible.
- Mix together the herbs and spices in a small bowl.
- Sprinkle a generous amount of herb rub onto each piece of meat and use your hands to rub it into the meat, covering all areas.
- Allow rub to sit on the meat for about 15 minutes before cooking using your desired method.
- Store all leftover rub in an airtight container in a cool, dry, dark cabinet.