Montreal Seasoning Spice Rub works best on Beef and Pork .
- 1/2 Cup of Salf
- 2 Tbsp Black Pepper
- 1 Tbsp Crushed Red Pepper
- 1 Tbsp Thyme
- 1 Tbsp Rosemarry
- 1 Tsp Fennel Seeds
- 1 Tsp Onion Powder
- 3/4 Tsp Onion Powder
Instructions for making Rub
- Mix together all spices in a small bowl.
- Sprinkle a generous amount of herb rub onto each piece of meat and use your hands to rub it into the meat, covering all areas.
- Allow rub to sit on the meat for about 15 minutes before cooking using your desired method.
- Store all leftover rub in an airtight container in a cool, dry, dark cabinet.