Meat delivery services like Chicago Steak Company, HolyGrail Steak Company, and Omaha Steak mail tender, juicy, full of flavor meat cuts to your doorsteps. These steak delivery services provide many of the same basic services but they greatly differ in the cuts they offer, where the meat is sourced and have different pricing and shipping services. You can read through them all and decide, which meat delivery service suits you best.Chicago Steak Company, founded in 2007 has been carrying the tradition of high-quality American meats. It specializes in hand-cut, Mid-West raised, USDA Prime beef. They raise, trim and age the steaks using orthodox techniques and then vacuum sealing each of them to lock the flavor and freshness. Chicago Steak specializes in Dry Aged USDA prime steaks. It has the largest drying room in the U.S and artisan age each steak up to 6 weeks for a robust, buttery and flavor profile, hence, putting these steaks in the top 2% of the beef worldwide.
What steaks does Chicago Steak Company Sell?They sell a lot of products. Depending on your needs, they have different categories. You can either shop by cut, shop by price or shop by grade.
Shop by Cut:They offer following meats by cut: Strip Steaks: Strip Steak, which is also known as a New York Strip comes straight form the short loin of the cattle. This muscle is rarely used resulting in a juicy tender steak. There are many different categories of Strip Steaks. The steak with lowest price starts from $69.95. Filet Mignon: The tenderloin or Filet Mignon, is the most tender, velvety part of the steak. Chicago Steak Company offers different prices for over 10 categories. The lowest starting from $69.95. Visit our How to Cook Filet Mignon page for tips Ribeye & Prime Rib: These steaks, especially craved from the Prime Rib Roast are distinguished by the rich marbling and natural flavor they possess. A standard 8oz serving size Steak starts from $69.95. Top Sirloin: Top sirloin is a tender and lean cut of steak, with a very low-fat content, making it extremely popular among heart healthy and diet conscious people. You can buy Top Sirloin steak starting from $69.95. Flat Iron: Flat Iron comes from the shoulder or chuck of the cattle and is increasingly becoming popular among steak lovers. It is also known as top Blade Steak. You can buy Premium Angus Beef Flat Iron starting at $59.95. T-Bone: T-Bone offers you the best of both worlds as it has the richness of the meaty strip side and a tenderness of the Filet Mignon. You can buy Premium Angus Beef T-Bone starting at $149.95. Porterhouse: Porterhouse is “The King of Steaks”. It comes from the loin area of the cattle and offers meaty strip on one side and tender Filet Mignon on the other. The only difference between the T-bone and Porterhouse is the size of the tenderloin section. You can buy Porterhouse steak starting from $109.95.
Shop by Grade
- Premium Angus beef
- USDA Prime Wet Aged
- USDA Prime Dry Aged Beef
- American Wagyu
Shop By priceUnder $75 You can get some really good meats cuts under $75. Some of the meat cuts under $75 are premium angus beef filet mignon complete trim, Tenderloin Steak tips, premium angus beef ribeye and many more. Under $100 Gift boxes under $100 are available and can send them to your friends and family. Under $200 You can get a grand filet mignon & strip combo, USDA prime wet aged boneless strips, USDA prime wet aged Bone in ribeye along with many top 2% beef cuts. Under $400 Priced at $400 or under, the steaks in this category are exquisite and the most flavorful, juicy and tender steaks you will ever have. Apart of this, they also sell Chicken-Pork-Ribs, Roasts, Ribs & Ham and much more.
How is the Meat Packaged for Delivery?Chicago Steak Company gives great importance to meat Packing for delivery. All Steaks are vacuum sealed and put in a great looking box after being wrapped in food grade paper. The boxes are then placed inside a reusable insulated container. The container is loaded up with a lot of gel packs ensuring the package will arrive in great condition. What Unique packages does Chicago Steak offer? They offer quite a few packages for their customers. We have listed three of them for you:
- Premium Angus Beef 12 Month Plan starting at $1999.95.
- Five Star Reserve Steak 6 Month Plan starting at $999.95.
- Five Star Reserve Steak 12 Month Plan starting at $2489.95.
Holy Grail Steak CompanyHoly Grail Steak Company has established itself as the only online source for authentic Kobe Beef. They work exclusively with best in class producer to bring outstanding meat to its consumers. What do they sell? They have collections of many kind of steaks. We are going to list down and explain about the seven collections listed down on their website. Japanese Wagyu A steak cannot get any better than the Japanese Wagyu. It is the pinnacle of the steak world and A5-grade is the rarest of all steaks. There are a lot of cuts that they offer in this collection, some of which we are going to jot down for you:
- Kobe Wagyu A5 Filet Mignon
- Kobe Wagyu A5 Strip
- Kobe Wagyu A5 Ribeye
- Kobe Wagyu A5 Rib cap Steak
- American Wagyu Strip Steak
- American Wagyu Ribeye
- Akaushi Wagyu Strip Steak
- Upper Prime Black Angus Strip steak
- Upper Prime Black Angus Ribeye
- Upper Prime Black Angus Filet Mignon
- Upper Prime Black Angus Tomahawk
- Akaushi Wagyu Strip Steak. A 14oz steak will cost you $49.00.
- Akaushi Wagyu Filet Mignon. An 8oz Wagyu Filet Mignon costs about $69.00.
- Australian Wagyu Strip Steak
- Australian Wagyu Ribeye
- Australian pureblood Wagyu Ribeye mentally
- Super Steak Nirvana Flight-Strips at $385
- 1 x 14oz. Omi A5-grade Japanese Wagyu Strip Steak 1 x 14oz. American-raised Black Wagyu Strip Steak 1 x 14oz. American-raised Akaushi Wagyu Strip Steak 1 x 14oz. “Upper” Prime black Angus Strip Steak 1 x Four-Pack of Wagyu Burgers (6oz. each)
- Super Steak Nirvana Flight-Ribeye at $385
- 1 x 14oz. Ozaki Farm A5-grade Japanese Wagyu Ribeye 1 x 14oz. American-raised Black Wagyu Ribeye 1 x 14oz. American-raised Akaushi Wagyu Strip Steak 1 x 14oz. “Upper” Prime Black Angus Ribeye 1 x Four-Pack of Wagyu Burgers (6oz. each
- Wagyu Tour Around the Globe at $349
- 1 x A5 Japanese Wagyu HidaGyu Strip Steak from Gifu Prefecture1 x American-raised Black Wagyu Strip Steak1 x American-raised Akaushi Wagyu Strip Steak1 x Australian-raised Black Wagyu Strip Steak
- The Holy Trinity: Best Japanese A5-Grade Ribeye Steaks at $599
- A5-Grade Wagyu Tour of Japan By Strip Steak at $799
- 1 x Hokkaido – Tokachi Farm from the north Island of Hokkaido 1 x Gifu – Hida-Gyu from the main Japanese Island of Honshu 1 x Kagawa – Sanuki Olive Beef from the central island of Shikoku 1 x Mizazaki – MiyazakiGyu on the southern Island of Kyushu 1 x Kagoshima – Nozaki Farm on the southern Island of Kyushu
- Japanese “Wagyu Olympics” Winners 2002-2017 at $899
- x Kagoshima A5 Ribeye – Winner 2017 1 x Kagoshima A5 Strip Steak – Winner 20171 x Miyazaki-Gyu A5 Ribeye – Winner 2007 and 2012 1 x Miyazaki-Gyu A5 Strip Steak – Winner 2007 and 2012 1 x Hida-Gyu A5 Ribeye – Winner 2002 1 x Hida-Gyu A5 Strip Steak – Winner 2002
- Free ground shipping on orders over $199
- $19.99 Standard Shipping (Ground)
- $79.99 Overnight Shipping (1-Day Air)
Omaha SteaksOmaha Steaks started in 1917 as a small-scale butcher shop in downtown Omaha and is now become a multi-million-dollar company. Lestor Simon, who joined the company in 1929 accelerated the company’s growth and put Omaha steaks on the menus of railroad dining cars and troop transport trains. What does Omaha Steaks Sell? They sell hundreds of products that it is impossible to list them all. There are many categories for you to select your meat from. We will list down the categories and meat that is available in each of these categories Steaks by Cut
- Filet Mignons
- Strip Steaks
- Top Sirloins
- T-Bones and porterhouses
- Flank Steaks
- Flat Iron Steaks
- Tri tip Steaks
- Bistro Steaks
- Prime Rib
- Skewers and Tips
- Grass-Fed Beef
- Bison Steaks
- Chicken Fried Steaks
- King Cuts
- Standard Shipping ($17.99 to $21.99 for orders ranging up to $69.99 to over $129.99)
- Express Shipping (Add extra $19.99 to standard shipping. 2-3 Business days arrival)
- Rush Shipping (Add extra $39.99 to standard shipping. 1-2 Business days arrival)
- Saturday Rush Shipping (Add extra $49.99 to standard shipping. 1-2 Business days arrival)
- Alaska/Hawaii/Canada Shipping
Butcher Box is an American Subscription box company founded in 2015. The founders of the company believe in serving people 100% grass-fed beef, heritage breed pork and free-range organic chicken. Only 1% of total beef consumption in America is 100% grass fed. Butcher Box is on a mission to change that. Since its inception, Butcher Box has served 100% grass fed beef to over 10,000 families in America.
What does Butcher Box Sell?Butcher Box sells everything all kinds of meat. But here, we will be focusing mostly on Beef.
How is the Meat Packaged for Delivery?Butcher Box freezes the meat at the peak of its freshness and each piece of meat is vacuum packaged. Depending on the geographic location, each box is filled with a calculated amount of dry ice to maintain the meat’s freshness. What are Unique packages they offer? They offer quite a few packages. You can pick up a mixed box, which includes beef, pork and chicken. They also have a beef and pork box, a beef and chicken box, all beef and finally a custom box. Depending on your choice of a box, you can either get a curated box or a custom box. In a curated box, all of your meat is chosen by the Butcher Box company. They select a well-balanced assortment and there is always an element of surprise. There are two kinds of curated boxes.
- Classic Box $129/month (8-11 lbs. of meat)
- Big Box $238/month (16-22 lbs. of meat)
- Classic Box $149/month (12-16 lbs. of meat)
- Big Box $238/month (20-26 lbs. of meat)